Monday 26 December 2011

Best Products 2011

I have compiled a list of my top ten mommy products of the year. Each of these products have been used in our home, and are loved by baby and me. I love the designs, functionality and practicality of each product. 

1. Bunny by Jelly Cat: my daughter loves to cuddle her bunny to sleep every night, he is super soft and a must-have.  

2. Sophie the Giraffe: a popular teething toy around the world, and seen with many celebrity babies. We love Sophie as 100% natural, BPA free and delicious to bite on.  



3. Activity Gym by Bright Star: This has been a firm favourite in our house, especially for babies from 0-6months old. It can keep them busy and entertained, but its also designed to help your baby develop their motor skills and is a great way to spend "tummy" time.

4. Heat Sensitive Feeding Spoons by Vital Baby: When I found this product I was amazed at its functionality. The tip of the spoon changes colour when the food is too hot for baby to eat. As soon as its reached the right temperature you can happily feed. It's ideal for porridge feeding.


5. Humidifier: Every house needs a humidifier especially during winter time, to keep the air moist and is ideal for a baby with a stuffy nose. Add some Karvol and it will help unblock that nose and open babies chest. 




6. MAM Anti-Colic Bottle's: A fairly new brand in the bottle market, I was drawn by its unique design, easy to clean and sterilise and of course the anti-colic technology. This became my favourite find as a new mom. The Anti-Colic system really does work and its the easiest bottle to clean! We love our MAM bottles.

7. Skip Hop Versa Diaper Bag: A beautifully design diaper bag, which is stylish and trendy for any yummy mummy. Ideal for mom's who work. I love the black design as it is easy to wear with any outfit and is a discrete diaper bag for any occasion.




8. My Jungle Family Bedding: This design range is available at Mothercare (UK Brand). We bought this for our daughter's nursery and like the fact that it works for both girls and boys. Needless to say the bedding has been a consistent feature in her nursery.

9. Olli Organic Foods: As a working mom its not easy to find time to make food for my daughter, and this is why I love the Olli range - becuase its 100% organic and my daughter loves the flavours. Its a great solution for parents who are too busy and juggling a million things. 

10. Goodbye Stretch Marks by Mama Mio: Pregnancy can be tough on your skin and many women hate the inevitable Stretch Marks. This product is fantastic, and it really does make a difference. It also smells yummy and leaves you feeling fresh and beautiful. Its my favorite Mommy-Buy of all time!! 

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment