Wednesday 9 November 2011

Yummy Mummy: Beach Edition

December holidays are around the corner, and many of you will be planning your summer holidays in the sun. Mom's like myself may be looking forward to the break, the yummy treats and good times with their family's... But you may also be dreading the inevitable swimsuit situation. 

I have been thinking about this a lot lately, and wondering how to hit the beach without being self-conscious about my post pregnancy body. I have now found the solution.. Chiffon Swimsuits and Shirts. This give you the cover without having to wear a bodysuit! You can still feel young and sexy, and the light weight material will make you feel cool. In fact this beach look makes you look like a celebrity diva. I love it!

It's also a great idea for expecting mums too!


No comments:

Post a Comment